Commercial Dumpster Rental
Chicagoland Commercial Dumpster Rental
Businesses with smaller amounts of commercial waste still need consistent service, consistent pricing and real customer service. Businesses like:
- Auto sales
- Auto repairs
- Grocery stores
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Hotels with food service
- Multi-family property management companies
- Retail stores
Some of these operations have high volume light waste, some have low volume heavy waste. Container size and scheduling may vary greatly, but one thing remains the same: everyone needs good service at a reasonable, consistent price. You get that with Groot.
Local, Family Owned and Operated
Giant trash hauling corporations may not care about the particular needs of your family business, but Groot does. Groot is family owned and operated, and we have been for 100 years.
At the core of our business is a commitment to good customer service. When you call Groot, we try our best to makes sure you're never waiting on the line more than three minutes. We never outsource your calls to another company, country or planet. If you have multiple locations, you'll always have the same account executive. You will not have to deal with multiple representatives for multiple properties - we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
We also have the fleet and the services that make dealing with Groot a hassle-free experience:
- Large Inventory - We have a large fleet. Extremely large. Even if you do not need high volume, you may need quick service. Our large inventory gives us the ability to respond to special service requests very quickly because we have so many trucks in so many locations.
- Vehicle GPS - Our trucks are equipped with GPS. This enables us to track every customer and record the exact time of day service was provided. This also allows us to respond quickly to special service requests by immediately identifying which trucks are nearby your business.
- Real Customer Service - We're family owned, perhaps like you, and we understand the value of good relationships that grow out of trust. We're local, and we know this area well because we live and work here. We're large, having been in business for 100 years (since 1914) and grown steadily through that time. We're now a solid, stable company that can cover your commercial waste needs over the long haul.
- Our Own Recycling Plant - We've invested a lot in keeping up with the needs of business owners and the environment. We can provide you with the proper LEED documentation because we have our own processing plant for recycling, where we separate recyclable materials and send them through our network.
We Partner With You
We pride ourselves on the relationships we've established with our customers throughout Northern Illinois. We are real people who live where you live. We're dependable, our pricing is fair, and you'll always know (and love) your account manager. It's part of our mission to excel in customer service and make your job easier. You will like us. Contact Groot today to get a free site audit at your office or facility.